Removal of log burning cooker/boiler and replace with MCS registered wood pellet cooker/boiler and install associated controls.
The works for the project included:
- Installation of 20kw wood pellet cooker/boiler
- Installation of heating pipe work, magna clean and back end protection valve
- Installation of wiring centre and controls to manage zone valves and boiler enable via programmer, room stat, cylinder stat and wireless contact relay.
- Installation of 2 port zoning valves
- Installation of down-lighting above boiler
Project Value: £1500 (excluding supply of boiler)
Client: CE Mechanical
Main Contractor: EcoTech
Project Manager: Mark Hillier-Rees
Completion Date: February 2018